Kixie is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry! 📞
We are an advanced, cloud-based business phone system and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool (no hardware, 100% integrated).
But behind our product are the people driving it 👫. Ambition, Community, Teamwork and Transparency – these are the values we live by at Kixie. We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded 🏆
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest growing B2B startups — then Kixie is the company you are looking for! 🤩
Do you love testing and are a jack-of-all trades problem solver who would be excited to join a rapidly growing startup? Kixie is offering an incredible opportunity to join a small and growing team in Los Angeles and build our next generation of products and services.
Note - you will be able to work from home during these trying times.
What is Kixie?
Kixie is a venture backed start-up in Los Angeles funded by a top LA Venture Capital Firm (Mucker Capital). We help sales teams make better sales calls in minutes with a cloud voice solution (think slack for voice).
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will be versatile and highly motivated with a strong sense of commitment and teamwork. This position is for a qa engineer working across all tiers as needed, performing manual testing and developing automated test cases for front and backend applications. We are growing rapidly and looking for candidates who are detailed-oriented and take pride in their work.
- Top Skills: Software quality engineering experience along with test automation experience
- Experience with BDD (Business Driven Development) and/or TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Experience in Test Automation, Test Driven Development, and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
- Ability to effectively communicate defect details and reproduction steps
- Love exploring new products and have strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and self-directing
- Create test plans, performing tests for new product/feature implementations.
- Design, develop, execute, and maintain test cases.
- Review and analyze manual and automation test results; log defects and work closely with the development team in the defect resolution and retest process
- Working knowledge of Agile/SCRUM development methodologies and best practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Great work-life balance + remote work options!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Beer and cold brew coffee on tap
- Fun, hardworking atmosphere
- Learn everything there is to know about a technology startup