Kixie is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry! 📞
We are an advanced, cloud-based business phone system and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool (no hardware, 100% integrated).
But behind our product are the people driving it 👫. Ambition, Community, Teamwork and Transparency – these are the values we live by at Kixie. We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded 🏆
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest growing B2B startups — then Kixie is the company you are looking for! 🤩
Do you love to code and are a jack-of-all trades problem solver who would be excited to join a rapidly growing startup? Kixie is offering an incredible opportunity to join a small and growing team in Los Angeles and build our next generation of products and services.
Note - you will be able to work from home during these trying times.
What is Kixie?
Kixie is a venture backed start-up in Los Angeles funded by a top LA Venture Capital Firm (Mucker Capital). We help sales teams make better sales calls in minutes with a cloud voice solution (think slack for voice).
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will be versatile and highly motivated with a strong sense of commitment and teamwork. This position is for a front-end developer working on Kixie Website and customer specific web applications built in as a Chrome extension. We are growing rapidly and looking for candidates who are detailed-oriented and take pride in their work.
- Ability to build and enhance web-based business application software
- Proficiency in real-time interactive systems and event-driven programming
- Solid background in RESTful Web Services
- Proficiency in Node JS and AWS Cloud is also a big plus
- Exposure to serverless technologies using Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Good experience developing production software, with excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Experience with large-scale software engineering practices for the full software
- Working knowledge of development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and deployment
- Working knowledge of Agile/SCRUM development methodologies and best practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Great work-life balance + remote work options!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Beer and cold brew coffee on tap
- Fun, hardworking atmosphere
- Learn everything there is to know about a technology startup