When it comes to sales and customer outreach, speed and efficiency are key. That’s why a power dialer can be such a valuable tool for any business. A power dialer automates the process of making phone calls, so you can make more calls in less time - and hopefully convert more leads into customers.
If you’re looking for a power dialer that won’t break the bank, you’re in luck. There are a number of affordable options on the market that can give you all the features you need to make more sales and grow your business.
In this article, we’ll review some of the best affordable power dialers of 2023, so you can find the right one for your needs.
So, without further ado, let’s get started.
- What is a power dialer?
- 5 best affordable power dialer software in 2023
- Kixie PowerCall and SMS
- Try a power dialer for free
What Is a Power Dialer?
A power dialer for sales teams is a software application that automates the process of dialing telephone numbers. It allows sales representatives to make more calls in a shorter period of time, which can result in more sales opportunities and increased revenue.
In most cases, sales reps will upload a list of leads (that have already been qualified by marketing) to the power dialer, and the software will assist in dialing down the list of numbers one by one. As soon as the rep hangs up or leaves a voicemail on the current call, the next one will start dialing automatically. By pairing a power dialer with other sales automation tools (like SMS templates, voicemail drop, and auto-calls based on certain triggers) reps can save hours each day and avoid “busywork” that can lead to boredom and burnout.
What Are the 5 Best Affordable Power Dialers in 2023?
There are a number of affordable options on the market that can give you all the features you need to make more sales and grow your business. Let’s review some of the best affordable power dialers currently on the market, so you can narrow down your search.
Kixie PowerCall and SMS
Kixie is a sales engagement platform with a robust power dialing software for small businesses and enterprise organizations alike. It offers a wide range of features at a very competitive price, making it one of the best values on the market.
Gina B. writes in her review of Kixie on G2, “I dislike nothing - Kixie is excellent for the price and has every feature a sales team/leader needs. I’ve used many dialers at other companies and there has been features lacking. Kixie literally has it all.”
- Kixie offers a wide range of features, including local presence, voicemail drop, call recording, native CRM integration with HubSpot, and more.
- The software is very easy to use and offers a great user experience.
- Kixie’s price point is very competitive, especially considering the number of features on offer.
- Some users have reported that the software can be buggy at times.
- Some of the features (like voicemail drop) are only available on the more expensive pricing plans.
CloudTalk is a power dialer software that offers a range of features at a competitive price. It doesn’t offer quite as many sales engagement features as Kixie, but it does offer a business calling and SMS service at a lower price point for smaller businesses or those that are just starting out.
- CloudTalk offers features including click to call, integrations with other software, and open API.
- The software is easy to setup and has a great user interface.
- CloudTalk’s pricing is very competitive, especially for small businesses.
- CloudTalk doesn’t offer as many features as some of the other options on this list.
- Some users have reported that the software can be buggy at times.
- The integration with CRMs like Pipedrive and Salesforce is not native.
Pricing: CloudTalk offers three pricing plans, starting at $25/user/month for the Starter Plan and $30/user/month for the Essential Plan. To access the power dialer, the Expert Plan is needed, starting at $50/user/month.
Aircall is a cloud-based phone system with a power dialer available that offers a great user experience and a wide range of features. It’s one of the more expensive options on this list, but it’s worth considering if you’re looking for a complete sales engagement solution.
- Aircall offers a wide range of features, including call recording, call queues, ring groups, call whispering, IVRs, and click to dial.
- Aircall integrates with popular CRMs like Salesforce and HubSpot.
- Some users have found Aircall to be expensive.
- Some users have complained that the software can be buggy at times.
Pricing: Aircall offers two pricing plans, starting at $40/user/month for the Essentials Plan and $70/user/month for the Professional Plan.
Another affordable option for power dialing software is JustCall, which offers many of the features listed above, like ring groups, voicemail drop, IVRs, and call queues. JustCall requires at least 2 users per account, similar to Aircall which requires 3 users minimum.
- JustCall offers a wide range of features out of the box, for no additional cost.
- The software integrates with major CRMs like HubSpot, Zoho, and Salesforce.
- You can get up and running with JustCall in under 5 minutes.
- 2 user minimum might be frustrating for small teams.
- Unlimited outbound calling is only available in custom plans.
Pricing: JustCall offers two pricing plans, starting at $30/user/month for the Standard Plan and $60/user/month for the Premium Plan.
We’re rounding out our list of affordable power dialers with Dialpad, which is definitely the budget option on this list. While the price is low, it does sacrifice some features that other dialers have built-in. The exact pricing details are also not transparent on the website; in order to get an accurate price, you will need to contact sales for a quote.
- The price is very low, making Dialpad a great option for small businesses or those on a tight budget.
- Dialpad offers open API and webhooks for extra customization.
- You need to contact sales in order to get pricing information, which could be frustrating for certain teams.
- Dialpad doesn’t offer as many features as some of the other dialers on this list.
Pricing: For just a business phone, their Standard Plan is $15/user/month. For a business phone with up to 25 ring groups, the price is $25/user/month on the Pro Plan. Contact sales for a quote for a power dialer.
Try a Power Dialer For Free Today
Not sure which power dialer is right for your business? Why not try one for free today? You can start a 7-day free trial of Kixie – without entering your credit card information – and test out the power dialer for yourself.
Kixie’s integration to major CRMs like HubSpot, Salesforce, Zoho, and Pipedrive takes only a few clicks, so you can be fully integrated with your tech stack in no time. JustCall, Aircall, Dialpad, and CloudTalk also offer free trials, so you can test out each option before committing to a paid plan.