List-View Dialing in Capsule
Dialing from a list view in Capsule really brings out the usefulness of Kixie’s Capsule integration in general, and the Kixie PowerCall® in particular. As you can see in the example below, I am in a list-view in Capsule.
By utilizing the red Kixie click-to-call icon beside each number, I can dial down the list very efficiently, click by click! Additionally, whenever I make a call, my Kixie PowerCall® will populate with the caller’s information and give me the opportunity to:
- View an enhanced Caller ID with one-click access into the contact in Capsule
- Edit the contact’s basic information without having to go into the contact
- Compose a note that will sync into the contact
- Schedule a future activity with the contact
- Log a Call Disposition regarding the outcome of the call with the contact
This way, I can dial down a list with with click-to-call, and when I do need to click into the actual contact or deal, make edits, log notes or schedule activities, I can do that efficiently without slowing down or breaking my workflow.
To start a free trial in under 3 minutes, no credit card required, please click here. Thanks!