Kixie is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry! 📞
We are an advanced, cloud-based business phone system and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool (no hardware, 100% integrated).
But behind our product are the people driving it 👫. Ambition, Community, Teamwork and Transparency – these are the values we live by at Kixie. We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded 🏆
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest growing B2B startups — then Kixie is the company you are looking for! 🤩
Are you a data driven thinker who is both a strategic and tactical marketing executive? Have you built marketing teams in the past? Kixie is offering an incredible opportunity to join a small and rapidly growing technology startup in Los Angeles and help build out our marketing team from the ground up.
What is Kixie?
Kixie is a venture backed start-up in Santa Monica funded by a top LA Venture Capital Firm (Mucker Capital). We help sales teams make better sales calls in minutes with a cloud voice solution (think slack for voice).
The Ideal Candidate
- A B2B marketing leader with 5+ years of experience building a pipeline and delivering highly engaged leads to sales.
- Able to assume the role of brand storyteller and evangelist, blending positioning, messaging, and industry trends into a clear, tangible narrative
- Deep understanding and experience about brand expression and experience and knows how to bring a brand to life through strategic marketing campaigns.
- An experienced marketer with 5+ years spent creating and implementing brand and marketing strategies based on data-driven insights
- Experienced in selling and providing operational solutions to small, mid, and enterprise level companies
- A great collaborator as you will work across multiple teams
- Naturally curious and enjoy asking questions, understanding how companies prosper and pushing to ensure we are operating as effectively as we can.
- Continually focused on the improvement of the brand and how we use marketing tools to engage with our customers.
- Customer-centric and always striving to provide a flawless customer experience. This obsession to create high quality experiences is not limited to our customers, you treat everyone including colleagues with the same hospitality.
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and execute!
What You Will Do
- Work with the company founders to oversee strategic and creative execution of marketing, brand strategy, and positioning
- Create a comprehensive marketing strategy including SEM, SEO, Social, Content, and channel
- Develop a deep understanding of our product and business strategy and customer needs, review/conduct competitive and market research, engage closely with our sales and executive leadership team.
- Build/update a library of product marketing core assets related to buyers, competitors, and customer stories
- Be the first person in the company who the sales team goes to for messaging and competitive input and strategies
- Arm the Sales team with the tools and conversations to convert prospects from Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) to Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs)
- Become an expert in our market, including knowledge of our competitors
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Excellent Benefits package including medical, Dental, and Vision
- Great work-life balance!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Fun, hardworking atmosphere
- Learn everything there is to know about a technology startup