Kixie is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry! 📞
We are an advanced, cloud-based business phone system and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool (no hardware, 100% integrated).
But behind our product are the people driving it 👫. Ambition, Community, Teamwork and Transparency – these are the values we live by at Kixie. We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded 🏆
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest growing B2B startups — then Kixie is the company you are looking for! 🤩
Do you love to code and are a jack-of-all trades problem solver who would be excited to join a rapidly growing startup? Kixie is offering an incredible opportunity to join a small and growing team in Los Angeles and build our next generation of products and services.
Note - you will be able to work from home during these trying times.
What is Kixie?
Kixie is a venture backed start-up in Los Angeles funded by a top LA Venture Capital Firm (Mucker Capital). We help sales teams make better sales calls in minutes with a cloud voice solution (think slack for voice).
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will be versatile and highly motivated with a strong sense of commitment and teamwork. This position is for a full stack engineer working across all tiers as needed and developing web applications using Node.js, AWS Lambda, AWS Elasticsearch and MySQL for backend. We are growing rapidly and looking for candidates who are detailed-oriented and take pride in their work.
- Top Skills: Node.JS (3+ years) and AWS (3+ years), knowledge of PHP is a plus
- Ability to build and enhance web-based business application software
- Exposure to serverless technologies using Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Good experience in design, development of Integration with external, internal systems
- Good experience developing production software, with excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Experience creating and using scalable and secure RESTful APIs
- Expertise in designing and implementing real-time integration strategies
- Experience with large-scale software engineering practices for the full software
- Working knowledge of development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and deployment
- Working knowledge of Agile/SCRUM development methodologies and best practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Great work-life balance + remote work options!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Beer and cold brew coffee on tap
- Fun, hardworking atmosphere
- Learn everything there is to know about a technology startup