Kixie is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry! 📞
We are an advanced, cloud-based business phone system and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool (no hardware, 100% integrated).
But behind our product are the people driving it 👫. Ambition, Community, Teamwork and Transparency – these are the values we live by at Kixie. We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded 🏆
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest growing B2B startups — then Kixie is the company you are looking for! 🤩
As a Customer Care Specialist, you’ll be an advocate for our clients and the heart of Kixie by promoting product education and helping other businesses to achieve their goals. In doing so, you’re a key player in growing Kixie. You’ll work closely with our global support team (New York & Paris) to efficiently identify, solve, escalate and advise our customer’s on their questions and concerns.
What you’ll do:
- Assist Kixie customers via phone, email, and chat primarily through the Kixie Phone and Zendesk.
- Prioritize client requests through queue management
- Identify issues and find solutions that both address and delight our customer’s short and long-term needs
- Maintain and foster professional relationships with our clients from all over the world by providing excellent, world-class customer service.
- Facilitate communication and product education through internal and external resources
- Improve and identify existing customer communications across internal tools and channels
- Specialize and become an expert in technical product domains such as integrations, number regulations & porting, quality or knowledge
- Fluent/Native French Speaker
- Good English level, at least C1 (please submit your official score from TOEFL or TOEIC)
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- Creative and passionate about helping others
- Exhibits uncompromising empathy
- Ability to multi-task across different platforms and forms of communication
- Willingness to work amongst multiple teams in an international and multilingual environment
- Quick thinker and a fast learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ready to grow and develop your career in a fast-growing start-up
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Excellent Benefits package including medical, Dental, and Vision
- Great work-life balance + remote work options!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Fun, hardworking atmosphere
- Learn everything there is to know about a technology startup